A blend of 4 essential amino acids, our orange flavoured BCAA powder contains leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which help to build and repair new muscle.
Our BCAA is designed as a pre workout supplement but can also be taken post workout; it works to reduce muscle soreness post workout and can also preserve lean muscle to boost endurance during training.
It also contains glutamine, which helps heal the gut lining; ideal for those who have gut irritation or leaky gut syndrome.
- Promotes gut microbiome synergy with both a pre and probiotic mix, improving effectiveness
- Contains 4 amino acids and acts as fuel to minimise muscle breakdown during exercise and help improve recovery from workout
- Improves gut health and irritation
- Has a natural non artificial orange taste
- Only £1.60 per serving
- People who are looking for an a natural pre workout supplement
- Those who are training while fasted to help performance
- Anyone that suffers with gut irritation or leaky gut syndrome and is looking for something to help repair the gut lining
- Gluten free, dairy free, wheat free. Free from: soy, refined sugars, fructose and sucrose artificial sweeteners
- Made from non-GMO ingredients, vegetarian & vegan friendly
L-leucine, l-glutamine, l-isoleucine, l-valine, natural flavours, certified organic stevia leaf extract, citric acid, malic acid, silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin.
How much BCAA should I take?
Mix 9 grams (approximately two heaped teaspoons) into 10-12 ounces of water per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
How to use it
When should I take my BCAA powder?
- Our enhanced vegan-friendly, BCAAs are most effective when consumed 15 minutes before a workout or during your workout.
- It can also be used post workout by vegetarians and vegans as a protein source to help preserve muscle Find out more about our essential BCAA.
- Designed to be safely consumed alongside your organic protein powder, essential greens powder and multivitamin powder